When to complete this step: As soon as a co-op job offer is accepted.
This will confirm your acceptance of the co-op offer and your agreement to follow the co-op program guidelines and University policies and procedures while on co-op.
How to Submit the Agreement
- Go to http://experience.yorku.ca and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Co-op & Internships” in the left navigation bar under “YU Experience Hub”.
- This will direct you to the “Co-op & Internship Record” page.
- Locate the first work term of the co-op under the section “Co-op & Internship SEQUENCE”.
- Click on the co-op employer’s name, this will direct you to the corresponding work term record page.
- To fill in the Terms & Conditions agreement, you must have an existing Internship record listed. If you do not have an existing internship record for the first work term in your internship, please contact the Internship Coordinator.
- If you clicked on the wrong work term record, click “Back to Coop Overview”.
- Click on the “Terms & Conditions – No Record” under the “Work Term Details” tab, and click “Create Record”.
- Read and select “I agree” for all of the questions on the Terms and Conditions Form.
- Click “Submit”.