When to complete this step: At the end of each work term.
At the end of each work term students are required to submit a Work Term Report, where they reflect on their objectives set in their Learning Agreement and work term experience. There is also an area for students to evaluate their learning and comment on their work performance.
Please use the Work Term Report Template [doc] for developing the report. The report should be saved in .doc or .pdf format only and should be named as follows: CurrentTerm_WTR_YourLastName_YourFirstName. The report should be 5 pages double spaced in 12pt Arial font.
How to upload the Work Term Report:
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system (opens in a new window) and login
- Click on "profile" in the top navigation bar
- Click on the "Exp. Learning" tab
- Select the record that contains the current term (May = Summer; Sept = Fall; Jan = Winter) and click the on the text "Learning Agreement, Work Term Report and Employer Evaluation”. If you clicked on the wrong work term record or no longer wish to upload a document, click "Cancel" to exit
- Click on the "Add Attachment" button to create a new file upload field for each document you are uploading.
- Click the "Choose File" button in the new file upload field you have just created and locate the file you wish to upload. The maximum file size for each uploaded document is 1 MB. If possible, please try to keep your upload to 1 document. Please do not submit individual pages as separate documents. The name of your document should be: 'CurrentTerm_WTR_YourLastName_YourFirstName '
- Click "Save"
- You will know that your document has been successfully uploaded if you see it listed under "Current Uploaded Reports" at the bottom of the page.