When to complete this step: Within the first two weeks of each work term, or at any time if there are changes in your contact info or your supervisor's.
This form includes contact information about the student's supervisor as well as additional details about the work term itself. It is used to maintain clear and speedy communication between students, the Co-op Coordinator and the supervisor throughout the co-op work term. This can be submitted by following the instructions below:
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system and log in with your Passport York username and Password.
- Click on "Internships" in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the "Internships" tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Locate the record that contains your current co-op and click the "Edit" pencil icon.
- Complete/update the fields with a red asterisk under sections labelled " your Contact Information at Work", "Your Supervisor's Contact Information", and "Human Resource Contact Information".
- Click "Submit/Save Changes".