When to complete this step: As soon as a co-op job offer is accepted.
This will confirm your acceptance of the co-op offer and your agreement to follow the co-op program guidelines and University policies and procedures while on co-op.
How to Submit the Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca/online-system and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Internships” in the left navigation bar under "My Account".
- This will direct you to the "Internships & Co-op" tab with a list of your work term(s).
- Locate your new co-op work term record, click on the pencil icon next to "Terms & Conditions".
- To fill in the Terms & Conditions form, you must have an existing co-op record listed. If you do not have an existing co-op record for the first work term in your co-op, please contact the Internship Coordinator.
- If you clicked on the wrong work term record or no longer wish to fill in the form, click Cancel
- Read and select "I agree" for all of the terms outlined in the form with a red asterisk.
- Click "Save Changes".