When to complete this step: As soon as a co-op job offer is accepted.
This will confirm your acceptance of the co-op offer and your agreement to follow the co-op program guidelines and University policies and procedures while on co-op.
How to Submit the Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca and log in
- Click on “profile” in the top navigation bar
- Click on the “Exp. Learning” tab
- Click “Edit” beside the correct record for the first work term in your internship (see term listed under the “Term” column)
- To fill in the Terms & Conditions form, you must have an existing co-op record listed. If you do not have an existing co-op record for the first work term in your co-op, please contact the Internship Coordinator.
- If you clicked on the wrong work term record or no longer wish to fill in the form, click Cancel
- Go to the “Terms & Conditions form” tab within your record
- Select "I agree" for all of the questions once you have read them
- Click "Save"