When to complete this step: Fourth week of your first term with an employer.
Students who begin a new co-op are required to complete a Learning Agreement. The Learning Agreement is an opportunity to actively engage in setting objectives regarding the things that you would like to learn and skills that you would like to develop while on co-op. It is also intended to help you reflect on your co-op experience for the work term report. Please ensure you complete and submit your Learning Agreement by the deadline.
How to submit your Learning Agreement
- Go to careers.yorku.ca (opens in a new window) and login
- Click on “profile” in the top navigation bar
- Click on the “Exp. Learning” tab
- Select the record that contains your first work term in your internship and click “Learning Agreement, Work Term Report & Employer Evaluation” beside your record
- Click the "Add Attachment" button and locate the file you wish to upload. The maximum file size for each uploaded document is 1MB. The name of your document should be: F14_LearningAgreement_Your Last and First Name, e.g. F14_LearningAgreement_SmithJohn
- Click 'Save Changes'
- Your document has been successfully uploaded if you see it listed under “Current Uploaded Reports” underneath the 'Add Attachment' button
If you are having difficulty completing your learning agreement, please contact the Internship Coordinator for assistance.