When to complete this step: Fourth week of your first term with an employer.
Students who begin a new co-op are required to complete a Learning Agreement. The Learning Agreement is an opportunity to actively engage in setting objectives regarding the things that you would like to learn and skills that you would like to develop while on co-op. It is also intended to help you reflect on your co-op experience for the work term report. Please ensure you complete and submit your Learning Agreement by the deadline.
How to Complete your Learning Agreement
- Go to http://experience.yorku.ca and log in with your Passport York username and password.
- Click on “Co-op & Internships” in the left navigation bar under “YU Experience Hub”.
- This will direct you to the “Co-op & Internship Record” page.
- Locate the work term record under the section “Co-op & Internship SEQUENCE”.
- Click on the record that contains your first work term in your co-op, this will direct you to the corresponding work term record page.
- Click on the “Learning Agreement – No Record” under the “Work Term Details” tab, and click “Create Record”.
- Complete the learning agreement.
- Click “Submit”.
If you are having difficulty completing your learning agreement, please contact the Internship Coordinator for assistance.