These sessions will provide general information about the program, specific academic requirements, and outline the application process.
Upcoming Co-op Program Information Sessions
|Thursday May 25, 2017||12:00 - 1:00 pm||Bethune College, 320|
|Thursday June 8, 2017||12:00 - 1:00 pm||205 McLaughlin College|
Registering for an Information Session
Please register for the York Co-op Program Information Session through York Career Centre’s online registration system.
- Go to the Career Centre's online system (opens in a new window) and log in using your Passport York username and password.
- If this is your first time logging in to the system, you will be asked to sign-up for an account before you can register for any events.
- On the “Home” page, click on the date of the session you wish to register for on the calendar in the upper right corner.
- Find the event you wish to register for in the event list: York Co-op Program Information Session
- Click on the “Register" button beside the event name.