Why do a Co-op?
- Gain hands-on professional work experience related to your program of study.
- Test-drive a job to help you make informed career decisions following graduation.
- Strengthen employability skills, such as communication, team work and time management.
- Earn income — co-op positions pay competitive salaries.
- Establish contacts in your field and begin networking for future employment.
- Get your co-op recorded on your transcript, which adds credibility to the caliber of your experience.
To get started with a co-op, read about:
- Application Process and Fees
- Financial Considerations
- Program Requirements
- Information Sessions
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are an International Student, you should also consult the International Students page.